The Grafton Hotel opened its doors and welcomed its first guests in September 2019. Formerly The Grafton Capital Hotel, the hotel has undergone significant renovation over the past two years. With investment in excess of €20 million, The Grafton is one of Dublin’s most exciting and innovative hotel projects. We are delighted to be teaming up with The Grafton to allow one of our readers the chance to win a 3 course dinner with a bottle of wine for 2 people.
Located at Break For The Border. we highly recommend you check out this fabulous new refurbishment which is now Bartley’s Restaurant.
Bartley’s offers an exciting take on classic dishes, as well as the head chef’s specialty bowling menu boasting a range of nutritious and ethically sourced world dishes. The team at Bartley’s is committed to offering an exciting introduction into alternative foods that are rich in flavours, texture and energy.
About The Grafton Hotel
The Grafton boasts 127 brand new rooms with eclectic decor reminiscent of design highlights from the 1920’s married with modern and state-of-the-art fixtures. The Grafton will also be home to a trendy late-night venue, The Scaredy Cat, certain to become one of the nightlife hot-spots in Dublin City Centre amid its opening in Autumn 2019.
The Grafton is right in the heart of Dublin. Just south of the River Liffey on Stephen Street Lower, The Grafton is located just off the street that gives the hotel its name, Grafton Street, renowned for high-street shopping and its vibrant atmosphere. One of the city’s most beloved parks, St. Stephen’s Green is just around the corner from The Grafton, along with an array of bars, restaurants and theatres that embody the culture of Dublin.
This competition is now closed – Winner Emma McDonald
For your chance to win this amazing prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Fill in the form below:
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight November 4th 2019
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm November 5th 2019
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid