The easy going and relaxed atmosphere of Statham’s Bar & Restaurant at the Pembroke Hotel is a great place for brunch, lunch, afternoon tea or a sumptuous evening meal with all day dining and daily specials.
Their American European fusion food philosophy is all about bringing together the best of two cuisines to create new and delicious menus for their guests. Statham’s kitchen team combines American and European traditions and techniques to bring a new level of creativity and flavour to the plate.
Their sensational Golden Touch Cocktail is irresistible and includes Glendalough Botanical Gin, raspberry syrup, lemon juice, gingerale top with passion fruit foam.
The delicious dishes like Surf & Turf with Irish Black angus fillet steak and award-winning brown Cork Lump Crab and live music all ensures that you have a great time in Statham’s.
TheTaste and Pembroke Kilkenny are giving readers the chance to win dinner with wine plus a round of Golden Touch Cocktails for four people.
For your chance to win this fantastic dining experience follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed… The winner is Faith Quille!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is 5th November 2017
– Overall winner will be announced on 6th November 2017
– Booking subject to availability
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Pembroke Hotel) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.