The Ferrycarrig Hotel is a luxurious four star haven on the banks of the River Slaney, an idyllic location to help you sail away into a world of relaxation in the Sunny South East. One of Wexford’s finest hotels, The Ferrycarrig is beautifully appointed with modern, contemporary decor and is home to a fantastic spa and the highly regarded Reeds Restaurant, so everything you need for the perfect break is at your fingertips.
Exclusively on TheTaste, The Ferrycarrig Hotel is offering readers the chance to win a two night escape for 2, with dinner in Reeds on one evening and a sumptuous Afternoon Tea experience.
The Prize Includes:
– Two night stay for two people
– Dinner for two in Reeds on one evening
– Afternoon Tea for two
If you can’t bear the thought of missing out on this fabulous break, book your stay at The Ferrycarrig Hotel here.
For your chance at winning an escape for two to The Ferrycarrig Hotel:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed – Congratulations to the winner Cat Savage
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 29th June 2017
– Overall winner(s) will be announced 30th June 2017
– Winner must respond within 48 hours of announcement or another winner will be chosen
– Subject to availability
– Not available from 21st December 2017 – 3rd January 2018
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (The Ferrycarrig Hotel) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.