If you want something traditional and comforting to mark the end of the week, we’ve got you covered. After all, Sunday is a day of rest. Enter below to be in with a chance of winning the best Sunday Roast dining experience in Dublin in the award-winning Seasons Restaurant.
Choose from a wide selection of dishes featuring the freshest, in season, locally sourced, Irish produce. Enjoy Crispy Pork Belly or Grilled Fresh Calamari to start, followed by succulent Roasted Striploin with Fresh Roasted Vegetables and of course a Yorkshire Pudding. Mix up your classic Sunday Roast by choosing our 6ox Irish Beef Burger or Grilled Aubergine with Purple Sprouting Broccoli. Followed by indulgent desserts from Fried Oreos to Banana Eaton Mess. Add an extra element of indulgence to your Sunday Roast experience with one of our Delicious Sides such as Baked Sweet Potatoes or Truffles Fries.
TheTaste and InterContinental Dublin are giving one lucky reader the chance to Win a Sunday Roast Experience for Two People.
For your chance to win this amazing prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight August 4th 2019
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm August 5th 2019
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Prize is for a Sunday Roast Experience for two in the Intercontinental Dublin
– Winners must be 18+ and able to provide valid I.D
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid