There’s only two weeks to go until this year’s Taste of Dublin festival hits the Iveagh Gardens, running from Thursday 16th to Sunday 19th.
Each year Taste of Dublin, sponsored by Electrolux, celebrates the vibrant and diverse Dublin culinary scene, offering visitors four fabulous days of exquisite food and drink, exclusive chef demos, showcases from some of Ireland’s most exciting artisan producers, live entertainment and so much more.
This year, Taste of Dublin celebrates a special ‘homecoming’ (with thanks to Chill Insurance) of some of the leading Irish chefs who are making waves abroad, including Cathal Armstrong, Robin Gill, Patrick Powell, Anna Haugh and Chef Stuart to name a few.
Tickets for this year’s festival are on sale now from www.tasteofdublin.ie, priced from €15, and are selling fast!
To celebrate this year’s Taste of Dublin, we have 4 VIP tickets for Sunday 19th June (12pm-4pm) to give away.
VIP tickets include fast track entry, access to Champagne Taittinger VIP Suite with a complimentary glass of Champagne Taittinger, complimentary Experimental Brew, a luxury chocolate treat from Lindt and canapes from Celebrity Cruises.
For your chance to win simply share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 16th June 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 17th June 2016
– Tickets are valid for the Sunday Afternoon session 12-4pm only and are not transferable
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid