Win Two Exclusive Tickets to The Gloss Wine Dinner at The Merrion – CLOSED
Fine food, fine wine and summer sunshine, what could be better? While we can’t guarantee the weather, The Gloss Wine Dinner at The Merrion’s Cellar Restaurant promises to be a showcase of summer’s top tasting notes. Executive Chef Ed Cooney and The Gloss Wine Editor, Mary Dowey, have designed a seasonal menu with matching wines to celebrate the fresh tastes of summer in the luxurious surroundings of The Cellar.
Exclusively on TheTaste, you and a guest can be in with a chance of attending the Gloss Wine Dinner on Wednesday May 17th and discover a fascinating line-up of lively and invigorating wines, matched with light, vibrant dishes.
The Prize Includes:
– Two tickets to The Gloss Wine Dinner at The Cellar Restaurant, starting at 7.30pm on May 17th
– Dinner for Two with matching wines on the night
If you can’t bear to miss this event, tickets can be purchased for €90pp and can be booked here.
For your chance at winning two tickets to The Gloss Wine Dinner at The Merrion simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed – Congratulations to the winner Una Connolly!
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 15th May 2017
– Overall winner(s) will be announced 16th May 2017
– If the winner does not confirm their ability to attend within 24 hours the prize will be transferred to another winner
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (The Merrion) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.