Win a Hamper of Fortnum & Mason gluten-free goodies thanks to Hüfi bottled beer – Closed
Hüfi is a cool, refreshing gluten free lager that contains just 93 calories per bottle making Hüfi the ideal guilt-free beer.
Hüfi is the perfect choice for beer-lovers who want a healthier option without sacrificing the taste.
Thousands of people across Ireland are intolerant to gluten with many more making a lifestyle choice to go gluten free. A gluten free diet can have a variety of health benefits, such as improving cholesterol and increasing energy levels.
TheTaste.ie and Hüfi have teamed up to give one of our lucky readers the chance to win a Fortnum & Mason hamper, packed with gluten-free treats, including delicious and healthy goodies, and of course some Hüfi beer best enjoyed glacier cold.
The 33 cl bottle is priced in line with other 33 cl bottled beers and is available nationwide in all good pubs, Tesco, Dunnes Stores, Super Valu and Spar.
Hüfi is also available in a 500 ml can retailing at just €1.90. It’s available to buy in all good off-licences including Dunnes Stores, Super Valu, Tesco, Spar, Centra, Molloys, Fine Wines and O’Briens.
To be in with a chance to win this brilliant prize and enjoy some great tasting Hüfi beer, answer the question below.
Hüfi beer is which of the following?
For your chance at winning this this great hamper of Fortnum & Mason gluten-free goodies thanks to Hüfi simply follow the steps below:
This competition is now closed. The winner is Kristine Reilly. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 31st July 2017
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 1st August 2017
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Hüfi) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.