Win a Hang Dai Dinner Experience for Two – CLOSED
Based on Camden Street, Hang Dai is a truly cool restaurant that you need to experience. They offer authentic Chinese in a unique setting. The dark lighting, dining booths, colour changing panels on the ceiling and neon signs all adds to the electric atmosphere.
There is as much emphasis on the drink as the food with their impressive cocktail list and late bar. Their club like vibe invites you to sip the night away once you finish a delicious meal. With great music, food and company it is sure to be an unforgettable experience.
Award winning chef Karl Whelan and his best mate and business partner Will Dempsey came up with this exciting new concept to change the way you dine.
TheTaste and are giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Hang Dai Experience for Two with wine and cocktails.
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed…. The winner is Donna McCabe.
– Closing date for entries is midnight April 2nd
– Overall winner will be announced April 3rd
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Subject to availability.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Hang Dai) ezines
– Winner must be available on April 12th 2018
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.