There are few places more tempting than beautiful Killarney in the summer, with some of the most stunning scenery in the country, historic sites to visit and of course, Ireland’s highest mountain to scale. Killarney town is abuzz all throughout the season and is the perfect spot for a staycation.
A stone’s throw from the picturesque Killarney National Park with sweeping views of the McGillycuddy Reeks, The Killarney Riverside Hotel is a four star destination steeped in beauty. Located on the Muckross Road, the hotel is within touching distance of famous landmarks such as Ross Castle, Torc Waterfall and Muckross House and Gardens and just a ten minute stroll from the centre of Killarney town.
The Killarney Riverside is also home to accomplished French chef Cyrille Durand, who heads up a team of skilled chefs in the AA Rosette winning Bacchus Room Restaurant.
Exclusively on TheTaste, The Killarney Riverside is offering a lucky reader the chance to win an overnight break for two with breakfast and dinner in The Bacchus Room Restaurant.
For your chance to win this overnight escape to The Killarney Riverside Hotel simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed – congratulations to the lucky winner Sharon Tierney!
Terms and Conditions
– Applicants must share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 29th July 2017
– Overall winner will be announced 30th July 2017
– Subject to availability, booking is essential
– Prize not available from 21st December 2017 – 3rd January 2018
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (The Killarney Riverside Hotel)
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.