Michelin-listed Ristorante Rinuccini has launched a new mid-week dining break to Kilkenny called ‘La Dolce Vita‘.
Experience the best food in Kilkenny with a three-course dinner in Ristorante Rinuccini specially created by award winning chef and owner Antonio Cavaliere.
After dinner you will enjoy luxurious overnight accommodation in the Kilkenny River Court Hotel and wake up to a full Irish or a healthy breakfast. Explore the historic city before returning to the hotel to relax by the river with an elegant Afternoon Tea on the terrace.
We have a one night ‘La Dolce Vita‘ package to give away including a three course meal in Ristorante Rinuccini, overnight accommodation, breakfast and Afternoon Tea in the Kilkenny River Court Hotel.
For your chance to win simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media and fill in form to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 5th May 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 6th May 2016
– Prize is redeemable until June 30th 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Ristorante Rinuccini) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid
The winner is …Aisling Healy