Win lunch at Suesey Street and a pair of tickets to IRL v SCOT this Saturday – Closed
This competition is now closed – Winner is Genevieve Wilson
To celebrate the Ireland vs. Scotland rugby game at the Aviva this weekend Suesey Street, Dublin’s newest social destination, will open for a pre-match lunch.
A special lunch menu with 2 courses for €30 and 3 courses for €35 will be on offer.
Given that Suesey Street on Fitzwilliam Place is not far from the stadium (1.8km to be precise, a 5 min drive!) the sunny terrace will be the ideal place to scrum down and fuel up beforehand.
The prize: One lucky person will be treated to lunch at Suesey Street on Saturday 15 August AND win two premium tickets to the match – a great day out!
For your chance to win simply share on facebook and/or Twitter and fill out the form below:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook
Step 2: Enter your details below
For more information see www.sueseystreet.ie
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Twitter or Facebook to be in with a chance to win
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age and available for lunch on Saturday 15/08/15 at 2pm
– Prize cannot be exchanged for cash
– Closing date for entries is midnight on 13th August 2015
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 5pm on 14th August 2015
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Suesey Street) ezines
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid