Win a Luxurious Afternoon Tea for Two at Butler House in Kilkenny – CLOSED
Butler House is the Dower House of Kilkenny Castle, and was home to the Earls of Ormonde who also built the Kilkenny Castle, stables and coach house at the rear.
The superb location of Butler House in the centre of historic Kilkenny City offers visitors the best of two worlds.
Sweeping staircases, magnificent plastered ceilings, marble fireplaces and a charming walled garden are all features of this notable Georgian residence.
TheTaste and Butler House are giving one lucky reader the chance to win a luxurious afternoon tea for two.
For your chance to win this amazing prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Click the link below to complete our competition form
This competition is now closed… The winner is Aishling Ennis! Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight August 6th
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm August 7th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Winners must be 18+ and able to provide valid I.D
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid