Dublin’s iconic Merrion Hotel has Afternoon Tea down to a fine art. So impeccable is the work of their gifted pastry chefs that they have developed ‘Art Tea’ – an afternoon tea inspired by the work of J.B Yeats, William Scott, Louis Le Brocquy and others.
With these pieces of art in mind, the team lead by executive pastry chef Paul Kelly has created an array miniature sweet creations that are served in the gracious surroundings of The Merrion’s Drawing Rooms.
Among the most lavish afternoon teas in Dublin, ‘Art Tea’ at the 5 star Merrion Hotel is a slice of heaven – just sit back and relax for an afternoon with a selection of delectable treats, accompanied by teas and coffees selected by their in-house tea masters and barista, while browsing through a complimentary copy of The Merrion art collection catalogue.
Served daily between 1.30pm and 4.30pm, Afternoon Tea at Merrion Hotel is the ultimate pinnacle of afternoon indulgence in Dublin City.
To celebrate the launch of IndulgeMe, Ireland’s newest lifestyle magazine created for smart, sophisticated and stylish women, IndulgeMe is offering you the opportunity to win Afternoon Tea for two people at the Merrion Hotel.
For your chance to win this prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 14th December 2017
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm, 15th December 2017
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (IndulgeMe) ezines.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury, which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of IndulgeMe, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.