Nestled peacefully on a stunning 138 acre estate on the edge of Ireland’s largest lake, Lough Corrib, the 5* newly refurbished Glenlo Abbey Hotel offers the discerning traveller a warm, personable and luxurious base during their travels to Galway.
Right on their doorstep lies the beautifully rugged scenery of Connemara, which provides a soft and balanced contrast to the vibrant and eclectic surroundings of Galway City.
TheTaste and Glenlo Abbey Hotel are giving you the chance to win A luxurious overnight stay for 2 in Galway. This prize includes a 3 course meal and a round of golf.
For your chance to win this luxurious overnight stay, simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed….. The winner is Louise Kilcline
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is January 30th
– Overall winner will be announced January 31st
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– This prize must be used in February or March 2018
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid