Win Luxury Bubbles & Bliss Break at the Ice House in County Mayo – Competition Closed – Winner Claire Dowling
Check in and chill out in the warmth and luxury of the Ice House, Mayo with our lovely prize of a relaxing overnight break with cooked to order breakfast, dinner in their riverview restaurant and a chance to try out the hotel’s Afternoon Tea menu.
The lucky winner and a guest can relax in the elegant surrounds of the Ice House and enjoy the traditional delights from the Afternoon Tea menu, such as Connemara smoked salmon, homemade treacle bread and citrus crème fraiche, Ice House baked gammon with Dozio Ella cheese, while those with a sweet tooth can look forward to buttermilk scones and homemade jam, pistachio, coconut and raspberry gateaux as well as white chocolate and coffee brulee. Add that sparkle to your Afternoon Tea with a bottle of bubbly while you dine.
Located on the Wild Atlantic Way, overlooking the River Moy and the woodlands beyond, the Ice House is an escape from the ordinary. Delicious food and drink, first class service and an award winning boutique spa create a destination full of character, luxury and charm in the heart of north Mayo.
If you’re not lucky enough to win this wonderful prize, check out the Bubbles & Bliss package on theicehouse.ie
Competition Closed – Winner – Claire Dowling – Instagram
For your chance to win this amazing prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Fill in the form below:
Terms and Conditions
– The prize for one winner is an overnight break for two people to the Ice House Hotel, Mayo (based on two adults sharing a room, B&B basis plus dinner and afternoon tea for two with a bottle of bubbly.
– Subject to advance booking and availability.
– Not redeemable on holiday & bank holiday periods.
– Afternoon Tea menu is subject to change.
– Any costs incurred additional to the prize package listed will be at the expense of the winner.
– Closing date for entries is midnight October 4th 2019
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm October 5th 2019
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid