This July, Marlin brings you a welcoming common space and restful place. Our new contemporary 300 bed hotel is at the heart of the most desirable part of Dublin, tucked away in the centre of things of Dublin 2. Their open common ground area gives a thoughtfully-designed setting for you to relax, grab a tasty bite, be social, or do a little work when you need to. Then you can take a moment in the natural light of our indoor garden or even enjoy a drink on the outdoor terrace. This stunning new hotel is in the heart of Dublin Social Scene and the perfect base for everything!
TheTaste are delighted to partner the Marlin and offer you the chance to be one of the first to try this new place with an overnight stay for 2 people plus dinner.
For your chance to win this prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Complete our competition form
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight July 5th 2019
– Overall winner will be announced July 6th 2019
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Marlin Hotel) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– This prize is non-transferable, no portion of this certificate is refundable or redeemable in cash
– Prize is subject to availability
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid