This month we have teamed up with Tigh Nora, the first bar in Ireland to release it’s own Gin!
You have a chance of Winning a Nora’s Irish Gin Gift Set, complete with a bottle of the premium gin and an engraved goblet glass to enjoy your G&T.. with one to win for you and a Friend!
For your chance to win this amazing prize simply follow these steps:
Post on either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram “I want to win the Nora’s Irish Dry Gin Competition on TheTaste @norasirishgin #norasirishgincomp” making sure to tag your friends in your post.
About ‘Nora’s Irish Dry Gin’!
A Classic London Dry Gin, that’s floral lead and an ideal choice for new and seasoned gin drinkers. On the palate, it’s a delicate, aromatic and perfumed gin, distilled in pot stills with a range of botanicals including; juniper, peach, rose petal, and bitter orange peel.
When ordering, the perfect serve is a slice of red grapefruit, sprig of fresh mint and a crack of black pepper in a goblet glass, with a Schweppes 1783 crisp tonic water.
The new gin is inspired by the bar’s namesake Nora Barnacle, she was the beloved wife and inspiration of James Joyce, credited as one of the most famous Irish poets. Many people might not be aware that Nora was the original Galway Girl and a lady way ahead of her time. In her younger years, she would often walk past the very building that the bar is now located.
‘Nora’s Irish Dry Gin’ is available in ‘Tigh Nora’ and its adjoining bar ‘The Front Door Pub’ and ‘Sonny Molloy’s Irish Whiskey Bar, along with its sisters bars The Liquor Lounge, The Dail Bar, Blake’s Corner Bar, Brasserie on the Corner and Tom Sheridan’s.
Take Nora’s Irish Gin Home.. with gift set available. Complete with an engraved gin glass.. perfect as a gift for you or a gin friend! It can be purchased int he bar, In McCambridge’s of Galway or send us a message, we can deliver all over the world!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight October 4th 2019
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm October 5th 2019
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid