A visit to Castleknock Hotel is an unforgettable escape from the hustle and bustle of Dublin city. A modern hotel with a difference, they strive to create unique experiences for their guests, helping them feel right at home.
Located in the capital’s suburbs, you can enjoy the best of both worlds at this 4-star hotel, which benefits both from its close proximity to the city centre and the fact that it’s far enough away for you to escape the stresses of city living.
A relaxaing stay in Castleknock wouldn’t be complete without a spa treatment, with the hotel offering a wide range of treatments. These include a 25 minute Hot Stone Back Massage, a 25 minute Body Scrub and a 25 minute Elemis or Voya mini facial.
Wanting you to feel as rejuvenated as possible, Castleknock Hotel, TheTaste and our sister site, IndulgeMe are giving you the chance to win an overnight stay for two people with a 3-course dinner in Earth & Vine Restaurant, as well as a choice of two spa treatments.
For your chance to win this prize, simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below:
This competition is now closed… The winner is Caroline Golder Nunan. Congratulations.
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 5th March 2018.
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm, 6th March 2018.
– Prize includes a one night bed and breakfast, with dinner in Earth & Vine restaurant, a choice of two spa treatments (choose from 25-minute hot stone back massage, 25-minute body scrub or 25-minute Elemis or Voya mini facial), full use of the leisure centre and spa relaxation room.
– Spa treatment times are subject to availability upon booking, please note the Spa will contact you within 24 hours of booking to confirm your treatment times.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for IndulgeMe and TheTaste ezine updates.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury, which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of IndulgeMe.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of IndulgeMe, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.