Win an Overnight Stay & Exclusive 6 Course Tasting Menu in Maryborough Hotel & Spa – Closed
To Celebrate the Appointment of our New Head Chef Stephen Sullivan we are giving away a luxurious Maryborough Hotel overnight break and Dinner for 2 people in Bellini’s, with the opportunity to meet Stephen. Enjoy an Exclusive 6 Course Tasting Menu based on our New Small Plate Concept coming this Spring!
To win this unique treat, just follow the 2 easy steps below.
Step 1: Share Maryborough Hotel Competition on Twitter or Facebook
Step 2: Enter your details below
About Head Chef Stephen Sullivan
Stephen who hails from Dublin Studied Professional Cookery at ITT Dublin and obtained a Degree in Culinary Arts ITT Dublin while training at Chapter One Restaurant and the Merrion Hotel in 2010. Stephen worked his way around the kitchens at the Merrion Hotel for 6 years and was ultimately promoted to Sous Chef position. He then went on to work at the Shelbourne Hotel as Restaurant Sous Chef. From there Stephen moved into the role of Restaurant Head Chef at the Westbury Hotel Dublin in 2012.
In 2013 he was involved in the hotel opening at the Marker Hotel Dublin as Executive Sous Chef, and moved on to Executive Chef at Hayfield Manor in 2014.
Stephen is delighted to be part of the team at the AA Hotel of the Year. “One of the reasons I moved to Cork was because of the abundance of Top Quality Producers. All my suppliers are on my doorstep, I can get anything from Fresh Duck Eggs, Boar, Venison, Fish, Cheese, Wild herbs, Fruits and Honey all from local guys around the corner. I want to support these and showcase them throughout my menus, and hopefully portray some of my own personality too. There is loads of energy and ambition here at the Maryborough and I’m glad to be apart of the Management team. We have lots of exciting plans ahead introducing new menus and food concepts and I’m really looking forward to great times ahead”.
About the Maryborough Hotel
Nestled in the leafy suburbs of Cork, the Maryborough Hotel is one of the finest Cork Hotels Ireland has to offer; combining the charm and grandeur of a country residence with the luxury of an internationally acclaimed Cork hotel. Offering midweek breaks in Cork as well as weekend packages
Minutes from Cork city centre, yet with a character and style all of its own, this beautifully renovated 18th century house delivers a unique residential experience in a unique atmosphere.
Indeed from the moment you enter the luxurious foyer we will guarantee you a level of personal service and care designed only to match your exquisite surroundings.
The Maryborough 4 star hotel in Cork offers luxury accommodation just minutes from Cork city centre. There is no shortage of things to do in Cork while staying in this 4 star Cork hotel, with an award winning restaurant, state of the art leisure centre and luxurious health spa on your doorstep. The Maryborough Hotel & Spa is a popular choice for luxury spa breaks, conferences and weddings in Cork City. View our range of special offers online.
For more information on the hotel, see MARYBOROUGH HOTEL FLYER
Terms and Conditions for The Maryborough Hotel Competition
– Share on Twitter or Facebook to be in with a chance to win
– Prize can be used Sunday to Thursday & subject to availability
– Over 18s only
– Closing date for entries is midnight on 4th April 2015
– Overall winner(s) will be announced on 5th April 2015
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid