Sunshine filled days and long evenings are finally here. It’s time to fire up the barbeque and get out into the garden to dine al fresco – it’s just what we’ve all been dreaming of during the winter months.
Nothing says summer like eating outside, and sumptuous food and smooth wine is central to making this occasion as near to perfect as possible. Whether it’s a barbecue in the garden with your friends and neighbours or a family picnic, SuperValu has everything you need to take the stress out of summer entertaining.
It’s expert team of butchers and fishmongers have created a delicious range of fresh meat and fish options to tempt all tastes – Sweet & Smokey Chicken Wings, Waygu Burgers or Seabass with Ginger & Lime are all on offer to impress.
Whether you prefer to sip a light refreshing glass of Rose, chill with a bottle of beer or sip on a full bodied red – you will find it all at SuperValu.
Join SuperValu for an evening of delicious food and wine on Thursday 7th June at 7pm at the Royal Hospital Kilmainham. @Supervalu_irl #SummerFoodandWineFestival
To celebrate the Summer season, TheTaste and SuperValu are giving one lucky reader the chance to win a pair of tickets to their Summer Food and Wine Festival on June 7th at 7pm.
For your chance to win this amazing prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
This competition is now closed… The winner is Kate Geraghty! Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight June 4th
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm June 5th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Prize is for a pair of tickets to SuperValu’s Summer Food and Wine Festival
– Winners must be 18+ and able to provide valid I.D
– Must share on social media
– Winner must reply within 24 hours of notification or prize will be passed to an alternative candidate
– Winner must be available on June 7th
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid