To celebrate winning the national title of Southern Comfort People’s Choice Award for 2019, 101 Limerick is give away a prize worth €750 for 4 people. We are delighted to be teaming up with one of the coolest bars in Ireland to bring you this special competition.
Arrive late afternoon in style to The Piano Bar at 101 Limerick and you and 3 friends will be treated to a cocktail making master class along with delicious tapas.
That is where the fun only begins, dinner for 4 will be served in Maggie Choo’s along with be-spoke cocktails, discover a wealth of knowledge in The Basement with a whiskey tasting experience and then enjoy
The Secret Garden’s famous Prosecco Wall. Get ready to dance the night away VIP style with your own private booth at the exclusive Opium at 101 with bottle service for you and your friends and that is not all.
The next day join us for Brunch 101 where you can enjoy Bloody Mary’s, Flamingo Egg’s, Savoury Pancakes, Dirty Fries or Breakfast Burritos. The perfect way to wind down after a great night!
About the 101 Limerick
Nestled off O’Connell Street with no name above the door, was a legendary pub with a huge atmosphere. It captured what was one of the most rebellious times in Irish history. The 1920’s, where Ireland just tore free of the British Empire and civil war ripped through the lands. This energy seeped out of its walls and pulsated through every man’s veins. It was always home to the usual crowd unless there was a gathering, as was the case on this cold dark night in Limerick City.
One man with a whiskey in hand stood out amidst the boisterous crowd. Limerick-born and twice the height of the rest of them, his name was “Dead” Robert Richardson. Strong in every way, he had enemies and friends in equal measure. He was powerful, charming and respected by all – rare qualities in those times. He stood in this bar for the first time since he was a child, when he used to help his father carry barrels under the O’Connell Street tunnels.
It was also here on that fateful night that Maggie Choo entered the address of One Hundred and One O’Connell Street. On this night, the exotic beauty, with raven black hair, a fiery wit and a presence that would have the toughest of men watch their words had her life changed forever. As she scanned the room, her eyes locked with “Dead” Robert Richardson and the first of their many tales began.
Pull up a seat, relax and let’s begin their story…
For your chance to win this amazing prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Fill in the form below:
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight November 4th 2019
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm November 5th 2019
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid