Thanks to Hampers & Co, we have a Santa’s Sack of Christmas treats to give away. To be in with a chance of winning this great prize, simply follow the steps below:
1. Follow @HampersandCo on Twitter
2. Tweet this “I want to win #SantaSack from @HampersandCo and @thetaste_ie”
Santa’s Sack of Christmas Treats Gift Contents
– Seery’s Luxury Irish Christmas Pudding 454g
– Reindeer Tin of Chocolate Chip Cookies 454g
– Keogh’s Dubliner Cheese & Onion Gourmet Crisps 100g
– Sweet Boutique Christmas Mallows 175g
– Lily O’Brien’s Mint Creams Collection 200g
– Sam’s Cookies Award Winning Christmas Slice 160g
– A decadent layer of Shortbread with Mincemeat
– Topped with Irish Butter Crumble
– Follain Cranberry Sauce 227g (Winner of Gold Award at the Great Taste Awards)
– Box of 6 Embossed Christmas Crackers (includes fun gifts)
– Ornate Christmas Bell
All Presented in a Jute Santa Sack
About Hampers & Co
Hampers & Co is Irelands Luxury online Hamper & Gift retailer.
For over 21 years, we’ve packaged sourced designed & delivered beautifully presented hampers of exceptional quality all across the globe.
Working closely with exceptional Irish Artisan Food producers & small boutique vineyards in our ongoing endeavour to insure that the person receiving our Hampers & Gifts will feel as individual as the gift they receive.
So whatever the reason for giving a gift – business, baby, birthday, anniversary or just because, you are guaranteed to give a gift or hamper that will be remembered and very much appreciated.
• Overall winner(s) will be announced on Thursday 18 December 2014
• Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid
• Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
• The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
• By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
• The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
• These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts