A 30 minute drive from Dublin and still bursting with rural charm, the luxurious Cliff at Lyons Hotel is situated in picturesque Co. Kildare and is unique in every way.
The luxurious Well in the Garden spa is set in the beautifully restored Carriage House building. Mirroring the lush green countryside setting and botanically focused treatment menu, the interior features sophisticated floral patterns, encouraging guests to reconnect with nature and relax the body, mind and soul.
Reflecting the naturally sourced oils, salts and scrubs, their treatment offering was crafted to provide one-of-a-kind relaxing and nourishing experiences like Peat for the Feet, Hug of the Hands Massage and a Hot Towel Head & Scalp Ritual.
TheTaste and Cliff at Lyons are giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Spa Day for Two.
The Well in the Garden day packages are specifically designed to leave you feeling revived and renewed. Guest packages include a 60-minute treatment, light lunch in Trellis, refreshments and time in our relaxation suite.
Choose from: Botanical Facial Therapy, Rose & Clay Hand Ritual, Full Body Massage, Full Body Exfoliation & Moisturisation or Peat for the Feet.
For your chance at winning this fabulous overnight simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Click the link below to complete our competition form
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight July 3rd
– Overall winner will be announced on July 4th
– Prize includes a spa day for two in the Well in the Garden Spa
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Cliff at Lyons) ezines
– Prize must be redeemed by 31st Dec 2018
– Subject to availability
– Prize is non-transferable
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.