The Saddle Room at The Shelbourne Hotel invites you to sample the finest Irish ingredients with a selection of signature dishes from Executive Head Chef Garry Hughes.
Offering Festive Lunch and Dinner Menus throughout December, from 1st–23rd and 26th–30th, with its intimate but lively feel and attentive service, The Saddle Room is the perfect venue for a memorable Christmas gathering with friends, family or colleagues. With two private dining rooms also available to book, The Saddle Room is perfect for hosting an intimate, entertaining festive dinner for up to 16 guests.
For more information or to make a booking, please call + 353 1 6634500 or visit www.shelbournedining.ie, or to purchase vouchers and gifts from The Shelbourne this Christmas please visit www.theshelbournevouchers.ie.
We’re giving you the chance to sample the exclusive menu from Executive Head Chef Garry Hughes, with a Sunday Overnight Stay in The Shelbourne with Dinner for Two in The Saddle Room to giveaway.
For your chance to win simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below:
The winner of this competition was Claire Enright – 04/01/2017
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media and fill in form to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 3rd January 2017
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm 4th January 2017
– The winner wins a Sunday overnight stay for two in The Shelbourne and dinner for two in The Saddle Room
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (The Shelbourne Hotel) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid