This is a stylish prize we would love to WIN! Stay & Dine in Luxury at The Marker Hotel…
On Wednesday May 13th, The Marker Hotel is holding an exclusive Penfolds Wine Dinner, the winner of this competition will get start off with a Botanic Gin reception on the Rooftop Bar, followed by a delicious 5 course tasting menu in The Marker Brasserie and to end the night off the winner and a guest will get to stay over night.
To be in with a chance of winning this exclusive prize just follow the steps below:
Step 1: Share The Marker Hotel Event on Twitter or Facebook
Step 2: Enter your details below
About The Event – Penfolds Wine Dinner
Our first wine dinner of 2015 takes place on Wednesday 13th May in association with Australian winemakers – Penfolds. Penfolds was awarded “New World Winery of the Year” in 2013 and has played a pivotal role in the evolution of winemaking in Australia and across the world.
Hosted by Findlater wine and spirit group and Sam Stephens, a skilled wine educator from Penfolds, the night will begin gazing out at the Dublin Mountains and sea at 7.30pm with a “Botanic Gin” reception on our famous Rooftop Bar & Terrace. The main event of the evening will take place in The Marker Brasserie, a destination for food and wine lovers who love to try something different.
Throughout the evening, guests will have the opportunity to sample an array of distinctive Penfolds wines which are famous for its ‘House Style’, sourcing the best fruit from the best regions throughout Australia. Although established in 1844, Penfolds is driven by innovative spirit and continues to find expression in creating wines in modern times.
At 8pm a five course sit down dinner designed by Gareth Mullins and our expert culinary team will commence in our Marker Brasserie – with each course created to enhance the exquisite taste of the Penfolds wines. The evening will be sure to provide an exceptional ensemble of flavours which will appeal to all palettes.
To view our menu for the evening please click here.
The evening is priced at €75 per person. This includes the “Botanic Gin” reception on our Rooftop Bar & Terrace, and a five course tasting menu with wine in our Marker Brasserie. We have a limited number of places available for our wine dinner in The Marker Brasserie on Grand Canal Square for what will be an unforgettable evening. We strongly recommend pre-booking your table for the evening.
Photos of The Marker Hotel
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Twitter or Facebook to be in with a chance to win
– You must be able to attend the event on 13th May 2015
– Over 18s only
– Closing date for entries is midnight on 8th May 2015
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 9th May 2015
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (The Marker Hotel) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid