Songkran is the Thai New Year festival, which is an annual holiday period in Thailand marking the beginning of the summer season.
This year, ring in the Thai New Year in style with Saba, one of Ireland’s premier Thai restaurants, priding itself on serving authentic Thai food based on the Thai principle of balancing the five tastes: sweet, hot, sour, salty and bitter.
With this in mind, Saba are giving you the chance to win a true authentic Thai food experience for you and five of your friends.
– Cocktail on arrival
– Sharing starters for all
– A selection of some of Saba’s favourite main dishes
So come celebrate #SabaThaiNY #ThairishNY in Saba this April.
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing Thai New Year Feast, simply:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below:
This competition is now closed…. The winner is Niamh Mullen. Congratulations!!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight April 30th
– Overall winner will be announced May 1st
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– The prize can be redeemed in Clarendon Street or Saba, Upper Baggot Street
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid