Win The Trip of a Lifetime With Emirates Holidays: Return Flights and a 5-Night Stay at The Luxurious Grand Hyatt Dubai – CLOSED
Dubai is a city bursting with something for everyone, from thrilling theme parks and family-friendly attractions to award-winning restaurants serving up delectable dishes from around the world. Whatever your passion, it’s the perfect destination for your next getaway.
So let your wanderlust take over and experience all this vibrant city has to offer with Taste Travel.
Emirates Holidays is Ireland’s newest package holiday company, offering incredible premium 4 and 5-star trips to Dubai and beyond.
Whether you’re looking for an adventure-filled escape or an all-inclusive family holiday, you’ll find your ultimate getaway with Emirates Holidays.
So what are the benefits of booking with Emirates Holidays? Well, you’re guaranteed:
– A hotel stay as standard at a 4 or 5-star hotel.
– All customers staying in Dubai receive a complimentary VIP Meet & Greet service when they arrive. This includes an airside Emirates Holidays escort through Dubai airport.
– Transfers, excursions, attractions and other optional activities are also available and can be added through their expert Travel Consultants.
– When staying in Dubai for 3 nights or more, customers will receive complimentary tickets to Dubai’s largest theme park, Dubai Parks and Resorts.
TheTaste and Emirates Holidays are giving one lucky reader the chance to win the trip of a lifetime, for two, with a 5-night stay in at the luxurious Grand Hyatt Dubai.
The 5-star resort is a culinary haven, boasting 13 restaurants and bars serving cuisine from around the world.
The award-winning Grand Hyatt also has 4 swimming pools and a soothing spa and fitness club.
– 5 night stay in a Grand King Room at Grand Hyatt Dubai for 2 adults
– Breakfast for 2 adults
– Return Economy Class flights from Dublin Airport with Emirates
For your chance to win this amazing prize follow the simple step below:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Complete our competition form below
This competition is now closed… The winner is Emily Hurley-Wilkinson.
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight December 18th
– Entries must be a resident of the Republic of Ireland.
– Winner will be announced at 10pm December 19th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Winner is responsible for ensuring they have any/all valid documents required for travel
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Winners must be 18+ and able to provide valid I.D.
– Must share on social media
– Hotel stay must be in one transaction, cannot be split over numerous transactions
– Reservations must be made in advance and are subject to availability
– Voucher must be presented on arrival
– Validity of voucher 05/10/2018 – 07/07/2019 – holiday must be booked and taken before 07/06/2019
– Reservation is subject to availability it cannot be used on special occasions like Valentine’s Day, Eid, Christmas and New Year’s Eve. Further blackout dates may apply
– Once winner is chosen Emirates Holidays will contact customer to arrange their holiday
– Prize includes return Economy flights from Dublin Airport with Emirates
– No cash alternative to the Prize will be offered. The Prize is not transferable
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid