Celtic Whiskey Shop is Ireland’s premier whiskey shop based in the heart of Dublin city centre. First opened in June 2003, it has become a mecca for whiskey lovers both in Ireland and abroad.
A shop of two halves: The shop divides into two sections, with 27 Dawson Street boasting the most comprehensive whiskey range in Ireland which includes Irish, Scotch, World Whiskies along with an impressive selection of exclusive, rare & collectible bottlings.
On top of the fabulous whiskey range they have a superb selection of other spirits from around the world – Armagnacs to Grappas, Rums to Schnapps and plenty in between!
TheTaste and Celtic Whiskey Shop are giving readers the chance to win an amazing hamper. The hamper will include:
– Straw Boys Vodka
– Writer’s Tears Copper Pot
– Coole Swan Superior Irish Cream Liqueur
– Dingle Gin
– 2 x Tuath Whiskey Glasses
For your chance to win this amazing hamper simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner is Conor Gavin. Congratulations!
– Closing date for entries is midnight December 17th
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm December 18th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– The winner of this competition must collect the hamper at Celtic Whiskey Shop
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid