This summer, The Loop at Dublin and Cork Airports launched the inaugural Spirit of Gin festival, which ran throughout August and September. The guys at The Loop are proud advocates of young Irish brands and showcase world exclusive gins, as part of their expansive range of over 50 gins!
Customers can choose gins that they cannot buy anywhere else, like Listoke Barnstorm, a unique blend created and distilled in Drogheda, Co. Louth or Glendalough Summer Gin, which was foraged and distilled by The Loop staff.
The festival was a celebration of all things gin and included in-store sensory tasting experiences, supported by expert advice from their Gin Ambassadors, who have embarked on a unique programme of discovery into the art of distilling and all things gin.
The good news is, these talented Gin Ambassadors are on hand with advice all year round, due to the popularity of gin and The Loop’s commitment to delivering an enhanced customer experience.
To celebrate the success of the recent festival, The Loop are giving you the chance to win the Ultimate Irish Gin Hamper, featuring Ireland’s finest and most loved gins.
For your chance to win this ultimate gin hamper simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner is Fiona Dwyer Wright. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight on November 16th
– Overall winner will be announced on November 17th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (The Loop) ezines.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Date of stay is subject to availability.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.