Win the Ultimate Sweet Escape – An Overnight Stay for Two at Ballyknocken House With a Cookery Class – CLOSED
What could be sweeter than whisking your beloved off to the idyllic Ballyknocken House in beautiful Co. Wicklow? Located on 280 acres only 47km south of Dublin City Centre, this charming 4 star Victorian style farm guesthouse is the perfect spot for romance.
Ballyknocken House is home to celebrity chef Catherine Fulvio and Ballyknocken Cookery School, so guests can enjoy a luxurious escape coupled with the ultimate foodie activity – a hands on cookery class of their choice together.
Exclusively on TheTaste, Siucra is offering you the chance to win this sweet escape for two, an overnight escape to Ballyknocken House with a half day hands-on cookery demonstration – just in time for Valentines Day.
Prize proposed based on two people sharing with 1 night’s accommodation at Ballyknocken House & Cookery School. Package Price: €394.00
– One night’s accommodation on a Friday or Saturday evening for two people sharing
– Welcome Tea/Coffee and Lemon Slices on arrival
– Award winning Irish Breakfast
– 2 places in one of our half day cookery courses of choice in Ballyknocken Cookery School
– Complimentary local maps for walking in Carrick Forest & Mountain behind Ballyknocken House
For your chance at winning this fabulous overnight simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed…… The winner is Noleen Horgan
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 14th February 2018
– Overall winner will be announced on February 15th 2018
– Prize includes an overnight stay for two with a cooking demonstration at Ballyknocken House
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste and IndulgeMe ezine updates and the competition promoters (Siúcra) ezines
– Prize valid from 15th February 2018 to 9th February 2019 and subject to availability.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.