Win Tickets to The Irish Beer and Whiskey Village – Closed
This Paddy’s Day The Irish Beer and Whiskey Village will return to the RDS. Over 12,000 tourists and locals will descend on Ballsbridge to join in the celebration of all things Irish.
The Irish Beer and Whiskey Village will take place from Wednesday 16th until Saturday 19th March and builds on the success of sister festival The Irish Craft Beer Festival that took place last September.
This year, in line with the steady rise in interest and investment in the Irish beer industry, the team will be offering a wide range of local beers and ciders, as well as a greater selection of Irish whiskey, spirits, cocktails and a great offering of varied Irish artisan food stalls.
This year’s festival boasts a new silent disco area and a barber shop. There will also be plenty of Irish musical talent to entertain, as well as live international Six Nations match coverage on the big screen.
Seamus O’Hara, Owner of Carlow Brewing Company and Co-Founder of The Irish Beer and Whiskey Village says, “With an ever growing and expanding Irish beer market, comes a much greater demand for a “different” offering within the festival space. We are looking forward to bringing just that to Dublin this St. Patrick’s week! We have a fun, jam packed schedule of events as well as the best of breed Irish brewers and distillers under one roof for four days of celebration, tradition and craic agus ceol.”
The Irish Beer and Whiskey Village will run from Wednesday 16th until Saturday 19th March in the Main Hall in RDS, Dublin 4. For further information log onto www.irishbeerandwhiskeyfestival.com
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram:
This competition is now closed.
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 10st March 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 11th March 2016
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid