Peroni Nastro Azzurro is offering one lucky person the chance to win a pair of tickets to the sold-out Italian Feast at The House of Peroni on Saturday, 21st May at 7pm, on 1 Dame Lane, Dublin 2.
Created by Michelin-starred chefs, Ross Lewis and Luciano Tona of Osteria Lucio, the five-course ‘feasting’ menu is a delectable homage to Italy and the stunning ingredients unique to the country’s rich landscape.
Guests will be invited to sit together and enjoy a sumptuous Italian feast, inspired by family gatherings at Luciano’s home near Lake Como in Northern Italy. The carefully-curated menu will be served with a selection of Peroni Nastro Azzurro infused cocktails.
The House of Peroni opens its doors in Dublin on Thursday, 19th May for a two-week residency showcasing the best of contemporary Italian food, drink and design at 1 Dame Lane.
Inspired by Amare L’Italia (for the love of Italy), this immersive pop-up experience is spread across several floors with innovative bars, creative spaces and a glamorous rooftop terrace for al fresco drinks and dining.
The main bars are open to the public with no admission fee and no booking required. Over 18s only.
For your chance to win simply :
The House of Peroni Opening Hours:
– Thursday, 19 May 17:00 – 00:00
– Friday, 20 May 17:00 – 00:00
– Saturday, 21 May 12:00 – 00:00
– Wednesday, 25 May 17:00 – 00:00
– Thursday, 26 May 17:00 – 00:00
– Friday, 27 May 17:00 – 00:00
– Saturday, 28 May 12:00 – 00:00
Terms & Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 18th May 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 19th May 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Peroni Nastro Azzurro) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid
The winner is … Leanne Stone