The Oak is a gem hidden in plain sight. Whether you are looking for a real Dublin pub experience, classic and bespoke cocktails or amazing food in a stunning continental style café bar, The Oak has what you are looking for.
It is a bustling city centre bar, with live entertainment 7 nights a week, but it has so much more to offer, including a newly opened private bar suitable for intimate gatherings and private dining for up to 24 guests.
The food menu includes some Irish favourites, along with delivered daily, fresh seafood. The menu is served daily from 11 to 10. The Oak has a range of experiences to offer too. A weekly, multi sensorial wine and tapas event kicked off their summer offers in June and the dedicated Powers whiskey tasting paired with fresh oysters is outstanding and informative…. A great way to spend an afternoon.
Recently a 38oz Tomahawk Prime Ribeye steak has been added to their menu and we are giving you the opportunity to win this with a bottle of red wine for 2
TheTaste and The Oak are giving one lucky reader the chance to Win a Tomahawk Prime Ribeye Steak Experience with a Bottle of Wine for Two People.
Competition Closed – Winner – Sorcharoni Ni Raghailligh – Facebook.
For your chance to win this amazing prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Fill in the form below:
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight September 4th 2019
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm September 5th 2019
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Prize is for a Tomahawk Prime Ribeye Steak Experience with a Bottle of Wine for 2 people
– Winners must be 18+ and able to provide valid I.D
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid