The iconic Printworks at Dublin Castle, Dame Street, Dublin 2 will host Gin Experience Dublin on Friday 6th April & Saturday 7th April 2018. Immerse yourself in the flavours of botanicals sourced both locally and abroad.
Sip & sample gins of every kind with bespoke serves, explore food pairings that are unique with gin, attend a masterclass or foraging lesson with Ireland’s leading ambassadors or try a gin cocktail from some of Irelands most esteemed bars and restaurants.
More than 40 producers will come together to fill Dublin Castle with passion, expertise and a whole lot of fresh fruit & premium tonic!
The Listoke Gin School is also coming to Gin Experience Dublin – attendees will have the opportunity to experience the gin distillation process with a hands-on lesson with the gin experts. From choosing botanicals to the bottling process, this really is the immersive gin experience – you’ll even get to bring home a bottle of your own gin! Tickets will be sold separately over the coming weeks for this.
– 2 tickets to a session of your choice
– 2 tickets to experience Listoke Gin School at Gin Experience Dublin
– Distill and take home your own Gin
For more information, visit www.ginexperiencedublin.com.
For your chance to win this amazing gin experience simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed… The winner is Del Mixit
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight March 2nd
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm March 3rd
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Prize is for two tickets to the Gin Experience Dublin
– Winners must be 18+ and able to provide valid I.D
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid