Le Plancha, one of Monkstown’s favourite restaurants, is delighted to welcome Herman Seifried from Seifried Wine Estate in New Zealand for a delightful evening where guests will be treated to the finest food and wine pairings and will have the opportunity to learn and taste along with the expert guest on Tuesday 24th October at 7:30 pm.
The soirée promises to be a great combination of fabulous wines and delicious dishes carefully chosen and prepared by chef patron Andrew Lawlor – as seen on TV3 Saturday and Sunday AM.
Le Plancha is a bustling neighbourhood restaurant in the picturesque seaside village of Monkstown, offering a little taste of sunnier climes with a diverse and delicious menu with flavours from the Iberian Peninsula.
ABOUT THE SEIFRIED FAMILY
From small beginnings in 1973, when Hermann Seifried and his New Zealand wife Agnes first planted grapes in the Moutere Valley near Nelson, this has been a family business with a focus and passion for beautifully crafted wines.
Seifried Estate Winery is a family business sharing their wines with the world and is home to the fabulous ‘Sweet Agnes’ Riesling – NZ’s most awarded dessert wine.
Le Plancha has teamed up with TheTaste.ie to offer you the opportunity to win two tickets to this event, each priced at €50.
For your chance to win two places at this brilliant food and wine evening simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner is…. Nuala Brennan
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 18th October 2017
– Overall winner will be announced at 10am 19th October 2017
– This is a once off event and the winner and guest need to be available to attend on October 24th
– The event starts at 7:30 pm
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Le Plancha) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid