If your idea of a perfect weekend involves indulging on great food and having a few drinks with your friends before hitting the tiles then you’ll want to get in line to grab tickets to Charlotte Quay‘s inaugural BŪGI Brunch.
The ‘BŪGI Brunch‘ kicks off Saturday 17th of June and promises to be a day of dining and dancing in the glorious setting of the Grand Canal docks.
For €25pp, diners will be treated to a perfect mix of brunch, cocktails and sumptuous sounds. Brunch will be served in two sittings between 1pm and 3pm after that it’s time to get down and disco until late!
To get your ticket click HERE. Tickets numbers are limited so get yours quick.
To celebrate, TheTaste readers are in with a chance to win two tickets to BŪGI Brunch at Charlotte Quay.
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter Your Details Below
This competition is now closed. The winner is Niamh McCormack. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight Wednesday 14th June 2017
– Overall winner will be announced on Thursday 15th June 2017
– To enter the competition you must be available to attend brunch at Charlotte Quay between 1-3pm on Saturday June 17th 2017
– If the winner does not provide their contact details with 24 hours the prize will rollover to an alternative winner
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Charlotte Quay) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.