Win Two Tickets to an Exclusive Jacobs Creek Wine Paired Dinner in Sophie’s at The Dean – Closed
Sophie’s Restaurant and Trina Smith, one of the key Jacobs Creek Winemakers have come together to create an innovative pairing dinner to celebrate the launch of Jacob’s Creek Double Barrel. The dinner will take place on Tuesday the 3rd of October at 7pm.
In this once off event, guests will enjoy a specially curated three course dinner prepared by Sophie’s Head Chef Richard Carmody, matched with the newly released Jacob’s Creek Double Barrel Cabernet Sauvignon which has been aged in Irish Whiskey barrels resulting in a richer, deeper and smoother wine.
Jacob’s Creek winemaker Trina Smith, who is on a whistle stop tour of Ireland, will guide guests throughout the evening’s event, explaining the unique Double Barrel technique, and how this adds to the overall complex flavour profile of the wine.
Tickets to this exclusive event are €45 and are available to purchase now via Event Brite with limited spaces available.
The lucky winner will recieve two tickets to this once off event and also a case of the Jacobs Creek Double Barrel.
For your chance to win this exclusive dining experience simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
The winner is …Helen Ramsden.
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 29th September 2017
– Overall winner will be announced at 30th September 2017
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Sophies) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid