Hennessy, together with The Merrion Hotel, will host an exclusive tasting event Fireside Chats on Monday 16th November at 6pm. Hosted by the Ambassador of the House of Hennessy, Jean-Michel Cochet, the tasting will take place by the fire in The Merrion Bar, where Jean-Michel will bring guests through a tasting of three of Hennessy’s timeless cognacs including Hennessy V.S, Hennessy X.O and Hennessy Fine de Cognac. Hennessy’s resident mixologist will then create bespoke cocktails from each of the blends including a Hennessy Fine De Cognac and elderflower cocktail, Hennessy VS Warm Winter Berry and Hennessy X.O Old Fashioned.
Jean-Michel has been working with Hennessy for the past 23 years and in his role he travels across the world bringing the story of Hennessy and its heritage to others. With him Jean-Michel brings a real passion and profound knowledge of the Maison, the family and the outstanding “Savoir-Faire” that has contributed to Hennessy’s impeccable reputation.
If you would like to purchase tickets, simply call the Merrion Hotel on 01 603 0600 or email email@example.com.
For further information on Hennessy please visit www.hennessy.com
For your chance to win tickets to this exclusive event simply share this competition on Facebook or Twitter:
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Facebook and/or Twitter
– Closing date for entries is midnight 14th November 2015
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 15th November 2015
– Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Entrants must be available for the event on November 16th 2015.
– Entry to the competition is free. No matter purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid
The winner is Denis McAulliffe.