TheTaste are teaming up with DoDublin, Teeling Whiskey Distillery and Jameson Distillery Bow St. to give you the chance to experience a brand new Dublin Whiskey Trail.
Beginning the tour at St Stephens Green North Stop, whiskey lovers will be stylishly transported to two separate distillery locations in the heart of Dublin City. This bespoke tour is the first whiskey trail of its kind to be launched in Dublin to date.
To purchase tickets for this exclusive event, click HERE.
TheTaste and DoDublin are giving one lucky reader the chance to win two tickets to the exclusive DoDublin Whiskey Trail.
2.00pm: Pick up at St Stephens Green North Stop (Opposite The Little Museum of Dublin)
2.25pm: Arrive at Teeling Whiskey Distillery for special tasting and seasonal cocktail
3.55pm: Depart Teeling Whiskey Distillery
4.20pm: Arrive at Jameson Distillery for a tour of their flagship Bow St. Experience
5.50pm: Depart Jameson Distillery and return to original pick-up point
Time: 2pm sharp
Duration: Approximately 3.5 hours
Date: February 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th 2018
Location: Pick up at St Stephens Green North Stop (Opposite The Little Museum of Dublin)
For your chance to win this prize simply follow these steps:
This competition is now closed…. The winner is Caoimhe O’Callaghan
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight Wednesday 31st January
– Overall winner will be announced on Thursday February 1st
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for IndulgeMe and TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– The winner can choose any of the 4 dates available in February
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury, which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid