Tiger Street Eats, a unique Michelin starred dining experience makes its way to Dublin this week for a 3-day residency in the MART Creative Hub, Portobello from the 20th to the 22nd of July 2017.
The event, which is completely sold out, will unveil a three-course menu that has been specially curated to serve as the perfect accompaniment to an ice-cold Tiger Beer as guests gather at street food style tables.
Tiger Beer has teamed up with Chef Hawker Chan Hon Meng, owner of the world’s first Michelin starred hawker stand, Hong Kong Soya Sauce Chicken Rice and Noodle in Singapore.
From the décor to the dishes, everything about Tiger Street Eats is sure to stir up the appetite of diners seeking to live life with more bite. Brewed in the melting-pot of Singapore and raised on the streets, Tiger was born to bring diverse people, palettes and passions together.
TheTaste has teamed up with Tiger beer to offer one lucky reader a pair of tickets to the sold-out event!
For your chance to win this exclusive dining experience simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner is Jillian Morkan.
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 18th July 2017
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 19th July 2017
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Tiger Beer) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid