Sister property of Cleaver East, famous for one of the best brunch experiences in Dublin, Beef & Lobster has come into its own as a go-to brunch spot, with crave-worthy disuu,.hes like Lobster Roll Burger Mash Up and Fried Buttermilk Chicken on Waffles.
The Bottomless Cocktail Brunch is now available from Thursday to Sunday.
The critically acclaimed best restaurant opening in 2013, Cleaver East is situated in the heart of Dublin’s Temple Bar. It is a contemporary New York style restaurant with friendly, energetic service in a comfortable setting. Cleaver East offers great Early & Late Bird Menu 2 courses for ONLY €17.
TheTaste is giving one lucky reader the chance to win the Ultimate Day Out for 4 People at Beef & Lobster and Cleaver East.
The prize includes a 2 course brunch for 4 with a cocktail on arrival at Beef & Lobster and a 2 course dinner for 4 with a cocktail on arrival at Cleaver East.
For your chance to win this amazing prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Click the link below to complete our competition form
This competition is now closed…. The winner is Nuala Murray. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight June 14th
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm June 15th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste and Beef & Lobster ezine updates
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Winners must be 18+ and able to provide valid I.D
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid