Celtic Whiskey Shop and Wines on the Green on Dublin’ Dawson Street is a multi award winning retailer and a mecca for any whiskey, wine or spirits lover. The store stocks a superb variety of spirits, both Irish and imported, including numerous unique and hard to find premium bottles of whiskey, gin and more.
Those who appreciate a great Gin & Tonic will find everything they need to craft an amazing drink in the Celtic Whiskey Shop, from famous best-selling global brands to rare and new gins, and an assortment of premium tonic waters to combine with their tipple of choice.
We have partnered up with the Celtic Whiskey Shop to offer you the ultimate premium Gin & Tonic hamper with not one but two delightful craft gins and a variety of tonics to taste and experiment: The hamper includes a bottle of Bertha’s Revenge Small Batch Milk Gin, a smooth and vibrant craft gin distilled at Ballyvolane House in east Cork, and a bottle of Boatyard Double Gin, a classic dry style gin with plenty of bite form the juniper made in county Fermanagh. To complement this, the prize includes an assortment of six bottle of premium tonic water so all you have to do is add ice and enjoy your fabulous G&Ts this summer!
For your chance at winning the ultimate Gin & Tonic hamper from the Celtic Whiskey Shop simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is closed now. The winner is Dave Barry. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 31st July 2017
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm 1st August 2017
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Celtic Whiskey Shop) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.