Win a 6 course Valentine’s dinner for two with cocktails at 1900 Restaurant – Closed
To celebrate Valentine’s, 1900 Restaurant, Harcourt Street, are offering one lucky couple the chance to win their romantic night out with a 6 course Valentine’s dinner for two with cocktails on arrival.
One of Harcourt Street’s best kept secrets, 1900 provides a warm, calm atmosphere where dining can be enjoyed from lunch through to dinner.
The restaurant is perfectly positioned as a relaxed city centre venue, with a strong focus on Irish bistro cuisine. The owners have gone to great lengths to ensure diners experience not only superb food but welcoming and engaging staff in a beautiful setting.
Looking for the perfect spot to enjoy a romantic meal this Valentine’s weekend? 1900 Restaurant are offering a 6-Course tasting menu including a Cocktail for €45 per person on 10th, 11th, 13th and 14th February from 5pm. To reserve your table for two call +353 (0)1 476 4667 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To win simply follow these two steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below:
THE WINNER IS … SINEAD GREENE.
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Facebook and/or Twitter and submit form to enter
– Closing date for entries is midnight February 8th 2017
– Overall winner(s) will be announced on February 9th.
– Prize includes a 6 course Valentine’s dinner for two at 1900 Restaurant with a bellini on arrival
– Prize is valid on dates 10th, 11th, 13th and 14th February only
– Booking is subject to availability
– Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and by competition host 1900 Restaurant.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid