To celebrate The Shelbourne extending their hugely popular Sunday Jazz brunch to an all weekend affair, TheTaste have a fabulous prize of a weekend Brunch for 4 people with a brunch cocktail pitcher in the elegant surroundings of the No.27 Bar and Lounge. So relax and enjoy your weekend afternoons with fine food, fantastic cocktails and live Jazz with the smooth vocals of Cary Posavitz and the players.
To win this delectable prize just follow the 2 easy steps below…
Step 1: Share The Shelbourne Hotel Brunch Competition on Twitter or Facebook
Step 2: Enter your details below
Photos of The Shelbourne Hotel Brunch
About Weekend Brunch
Relax and enjoy your weekend afternoons in No. 27 Bar & Lounge for fine food, fantastic cocktails and live Jazz with the smooth vocals of Cary Posavitz and the Players.
No. 27 Bar & Lounge at The Shelbourne has tall graceful windows overlooking the Green and a series of specially commissioned artworks on the walls, echoing the views outside and it is the perfect location to relax and watch the world go by.
With a choice of thirteen great brunch favourites from oysters to surf’ n’ turf, eggs Benedict to The Shelbourne full Irish on the menu, and delectable classic brunch cocktails from just €12.00, No. 27 Jazz Brunch at The Shelbourne is served from 12.00pm – 4.00pm.
So from jazz standards to brunch classics, all the high notes will be hit! From Fly Me to The Moon to French toast with maple syrup, Take Five to today’s roast, Night and Day to fish and chips, All of You to American pancakes, there are great tunes to accompany great tastes, and with cocktails to match.
Jazz Brunch is served every Saturday & Sunday between 12.00pm – 4.00pm in No. 27 Bar & Lounge. For more information click HERE
Terms and Conditions for The Shelbourne Brunch Competition
– Share on Twitter or Facebook to be in with a chance to win
– Prize can be used Saturday or Sunday & subject to availability
– Over 18s only
– Closing date for entries is 10pm on 12th April 2015
– Overall winner(s) will be announced on 12th April 2015
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid