Whitley Neill’s motto says it all: “Inspired by Africa, crafted in England.” This premium gin is made by Johnny Neill, whose family has been relevant in the gin scene since 1762. For this sleek looking bottle inspired in Africa’s wonders and exotic allure, he has created a spirit infused with seven traditional botanicals (juniper, coriander, sweet orange peel, sweet lemon peel, Angelica root, Cassia bark and Orris root) plus two very special ones that reflect his desire to honour the aforementioned contninent: Cape gooseberries -also known as physalis- and the fruit of the baobab tree.
Now Whitley Neill has partnered with TheTaste.ie to give our readers the chance to win a premium gin hamper. It includes a bottle of Whitley Neill Gin, two copa glasses, a packet of Cape Gooseberries (physalis) and a bottle of the newly launched Whitley Neill Blood Orange Vodka.
You can read a recent interview with Whitley Neill’s founder, Johnny Neill on TheTaste.ie
For your chance to win a Whitley Neill Gin and Vodka Hamper, simply share this competition on Facebook or Twitter and fill in the form below.
This competition is now closed. The winner is Emma Murphy. Congratulations!
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Facebook and/or Twitter and submit form to enter
– Closing date for entries is midnight 21st December 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 22nd December 2016
– Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Whitely Neill) ezines
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid