Georges Duboeuf Beaujolais Nouveau 2015 wine arrives in Ireland just in time for the world launch on 19th November!
Beaujolais Nouveau is known internationally as the wine of friendship and hospitality. Every year, in celebration of the harvest, Georges Duboeuf unveils another interpretation of his highly anticipated Beaujolais Nouveau. Known for its colourful presentation, Dubeouf’s 2015 Nouveau label is vibrant and avant-garde offering a definite celebratory appeal! Made from 100% Gamay grapes, Beaujolais Nouveau is the most popular ‘vin de primeur’. It should be drunk young and served slightly chilled to make it even more refreshing and to enjoy the juicy, fruit flavours of the highly acclaimed 2015 Vintage.
For your chance to win 6 bottles of Georges Duboeuf Beaujolais Nouveau 2015 simply share this competition on social media and fill in the form below
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed.
The winner was Ellie Smyth.
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Facebook and/or Twitter and submit form to enter
– The prize consists of SIX bottles of Beaujolais Nouveau 2015
– Closing date for entries is midnight 27th November 2015
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 28th November 2015
– Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid