Sip, Swirl and Socialise – We’ve Found the Perfect Wine Tasting Event
Looking for an alternative night out with your friends? Are you a passionate wine lover who wants to learn more about this fascinating tipple? If so, we have the perfect event for you! Wine Tasting Ireland has two brilliant wine tastings coming up, ideal for novices and enthusiasts alike.
Sip your way through 8 different wines at Social Saturday, while picking up a few top tips from wine specialist and Taste Contributor Lynda Coogan. Tickets cost just €59 and the tasting will take place on 23rd February 7.00pm – 9.30pm in The Central Hotel Dublin.
During the evening you will receive tutored tasting on up to 8 different quality wines, a beginners guide on how to understand wine labels, a written guide to real life food and wine matching and also get an introduction to real life food & wine matching.
For those among you who are looking for a more in-depth tasting, head along to the Wine Lovers Half Day Experience on Saturday 16th from 3pm to 8pm. Here you will spend a relaxing and fun afternoon being guided through up to 12 different wines from all around the world. On arrival, you will enjoy a sparkling wine reception to meet fellow wine lovers. There are just four places left on this tasting, so don’t miss out on your chance to attend this fabulous event. Tickets cost €149 and include;
– Guided tasting exploring the aromas and flavours of the major grapes around the world
– Learn how to taste wine properly
– A guide on how to understand wine labels
– Tips on how to choose better wines.
– An introduction to real life food & wine matching
– Facts v Fiction – wine myths debunked!
– Enjoy an artisan cheese and charcuterie board
– A written guide to real life food and wine matching
– A guide to grape varietals and their synonyms
For more information, please visit winetastingireland.com