Asian Lamb Stir-Fry Recipe from The Ketogenic Kitchen
This quick and easy Asian lamb stir-fry recipe is a perfect healthy midweek meal option from the Ketogenic Kitchen cookbook.
– 400g mangetout
– 2 Portobello mushrooms, peeled and sliced
– 1 bunch of spring onions, chopped
– Few basil leaves, torn
– 400g lamb steak, sliced
– 1 tbsp olive oil
– Salt and pepper
– 25g sesame seeds
– Knob of ginger, peeled and grated
– 1 garlic clove, crushed
– 2 tbsp olive oil
– 2 tbsp tamari
– 1 tbsp mirin
– 2 tsp wasabi paste
– 2 tsp miso paste
– 1 tsp sesame oil
– Splash of water
1. Make the dressing by whisking all the ingredients together. Set aside.
2. Blanch the mangetout really briefly, then refresh. Mix with the mushrooms, spring onions, basil and a tablespoon or two of the dressing, then lay out on a platter.
3. Stir-fry the lamb in a hot pan with some olive oil and a little salt and pepper. Cook to your liking and then plate up, drizzle some more dressing on top and serve.
In The Ketogenic Kitchen Domini and Patricia share with you exciting nutritional developments which reveal that a diet low in carbohydrates and high in fat, in conjunction with the treatment recommended by medical professionals, offers new hope and protection against many chronic illnesses. This food philosophy also has the welcoming side effects of weight loss and management, higher energy levels and glowing good health. Whether you are facing treatment, going through recovery or simply want to choose food that helps to keep you healthy in the long term, Domini and Patricia’s fantastic new book will be your best friend in the kitchen, packed with revolutionary advice and delicious recipes. The authors also share their startling personal stories of battling cancer and their research into ground-breaking new ways to feed your body for optimal health.
The Ketogenic Kitchen is published by Gill Books and can be purchased at www.gillbooks.ie.