Cardamom Raw Balls Recipe By Soulful and Healthy
Cardamom Raw Balls
Servings: Makes around 14 balls
● 500 grams dates
● 1/2 cup maple syrup
● 1 cup ground almond
● 25 pods of cardamom pods (use only the seeds from the inside)
● 1 tbsp whole chia seeds
● 3 tbsps of desiccated coconut to roll the balls.
1. Remove the seeds from the cardamom pods add it to a pestle and motor
and crush until it’s almost powder like.
2. Add all the ingredients into a food processor blitz well for 5 mins scraping
the sides in between until everything comes together well.
3. Transfer to a large bowl and oil your palms with some coconut oil so the
mixture doesn’t stick.
4. Take about a large tbsp of the mixture and form balls. Roll them over
dedicated coconut mixture and store in an airtight container.