To Celebrate Rhône Wine Week Win Dinner for 2 and a Bottle of Rhône Wine at The Wyatt Hotel – Closed
The Wyatt Hotel in the heart of glorious Westport is delighted to announce the opening of their brand new Park Terrace Wine Bar featuring bespoke furnishings, gourmet food and exceptional wine selection as well as a range of Whiskey & Gin tasting trays, cocktails and the best selection of craft beers in town!
If in Westport a stop at Park Terrace is a must and we’re sure you will want to keep coming back for more. Check it out on wyatthotel.com or follow the Wyatt for all their news on Instagram or Facebook.
To celebrate this and in the spirit of Rhône Wine Week Ireland, The Wyatt Hotel is offering dinner for 2 and a bottle of Rhône wine.
This competition is closed now. The winner is Bethany (@Beth_s_the_word). Congratulations!
For your chance at winning Dinner for 2 and a Bottle of Rhône Wine at The Wyatt Hotel simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 5th November 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 6th October 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (The Wyatt Hotel) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.